Thursday, June 28, 2007

Reunion Update

Stan (Peanut) was able to track down Mr. Foster. Not only is he going to show up at the reunion, he is willing to cook a dutch oven meal for all of us at a great price. These are the options he gave me. Please give me some feedback on how you feel about this.

$11-Adult
$6 for kids under 12
I could do your choice of either BBQ Country style ribs or BBQ chicken, Dutch oven cheesy potatoes, Baked Beans, Corn on the Cob, Green salad, Peach Cobbler w/ ice cream and Lemonade and ice water. I supply plates, cups, bowls and utensils.
Or for $2 more per person, they could have both ribs and chicken.
Or for $1 more per person you can add canned pop.


Makes me hungry.

6 comments:

Tonilinn said...

Hi Danen, This sounds really good. I wish that I could be there, but I wont beable to make it to the reunion due to my Mom's critical health, and other major things going on at that time. I hope that everyone has a good time. Have fun!

leslie said...

Whatever you do sounds good

Shiree said...

I purchased plane tickets a few days ago. I'm thrilled that I'll be able to be there. Dutch oven food of any kind sounds great. Thanks Danen!

Anonymous said...

Danen,I found out this weekend that the Farley Girls from Duchesne also do catering and I don't know what they charged. I don't know if you want to change but I thought I would let you know about this. I believe there father died a few yrs ago and I think they are related to the Hamilton's in Duchesne.

Cynthia said...

My vote is for chicken and no canned pop. But I will happily go along with whatever works best. Thanks for your efforts!

Wayne said...

Maybe it is just because I am hungry right now but my vote it for both chicken and ribs. My wife Melissa and I like ribs and our kids prefer chicken. Lemonade is great--no need for pop.