Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Has every one fizzled out or what?

It's like every one has climbed under a rock. I thought this was such an awesome thing getting in touch with everyone again, hearing about every one's "life after Duchesne" I have a question, Is anyone doing what they Had envisioned themselves doing when we were in school? Has anyone besides myself learned from being in school what to have our kids learn that we never? (for instance I have enrolled my Daughter in Tae Kwon Do so she doesn't get picked on in school like I did in all my school years). Any way I guess I will stop babbling on and just keep watching for more updates on everyone. Bye for now.

3 comments:

Tonilinn said...

Hi Bonnie, I agree 100% on everything you just wrote here. I hope that someone will start posting soon. I was picked on in school too, and know where you are coming from. Love ya...

Tonilinn said...

I do believe that Corinne said that she will be putting a family photo in sometime this week. I hope to see it soon...

leslie said...

Bonnie I am still here. We are at age that people can easily run the computer or they think its a foreign language.