Thursday, August 2, 2007

Joanne Kohles





Greetings to the Duchesne High School class of 1987

20 Years, wow! It sure don't seem like it has been that long. I have not seen or heard from anyone since graduation night.
Until Fay called my parents and that got the ball rolling.

These are my little ones
We live in Grantsville, Utah
I was a sub teacher for 9 years then became a C N A.
At this time I am a stay at home mom
enjoying my girls and all their activities.
They are both in High school.
Lori is involved with the FFA, judging & agriculture.
She really loves to rope and ride. A real cowgirl.
She also squeezes time in for her job.

Jamie is involved with drama & loves to play volleyball.
She loves to keep us all laughing.
And has a sense of humor that is second to none.

As a family we enjoy ridding, rodeos, camping, fishing. And of course all my flowers
Our biggest passion is restoring old cars.
The girls are each doing 1957 ford fairlanes right now.
I have been given the task of a 1953 Buick special (any suggestions welcome)

We love to travel every chance we get.
We try to make it back up to Duchesne at least twice a year. My older sister still lives up there. The memories come back.
I really have enjoyed getting back in touch with everyone and hope to be able to make it to the reunion but that is up in the air right now

3 comments:

Tonilinn said...

Hi Joanne, It is so wonderful to see your post on here, and see pictures of the kids. It has been great e-mailing back, and forth after all of these years. That is so neat that you restore old cars, and you certainly sound like you never have a dull moment. Talk to you soon. Love ya!

Joni said...

Joanne,
Nice to see your post. Sounds like life has been good to you. Hope to see you soon.

Danen Lott said...

Great looking kids! Good to talk to you on the phone. See you at the reunion.