Monday, August 13, 2007

WOW! That was great.


Speaking only for myself. That was one of funnest weekends I have had in a long time! Thank you all for being part of it. I hope you all had as much fun as I did. For the people who were not able to make it, you really missed something great. The food was fantastic, and the company was one of a kind. The float for the parade was very "original". I would love to have your feedback on what you thought, good or bad. You can email, call, or just respond on the blog. We had about $30 left over from the proceeds. If you all don't mind I would like to give this to Peanut to help offset his costs of putting together the presentation.
Stan (Peanut) has created a photobucket account for our class. We can all upload our pictures of the reunion and share them.
Go to http://www.photobucket.com/ user: dhs87 password: eagles

5 comments:

StanPierce said...

I had a great time also! What really made this special was the amount of people who attended. When we started putting this together I was thinking that maybe 20 of our class would show up! The food was excellent...so good that poor Danen was left with only lips, beaks and hooves due to the appetites of those in line before him.
I want to especially thank Leslie and Fay for all their work on this! Thanks too to Christine, my beautiful wife, and Deb, Danen's beautiful wife, for putting up with Danen and me constantly working on and discussing the reunion for the last four months, and for running things so we could visit with everyone.

leslie said...

As I get reports from everyone on their activities, I am excited to find everyone had a blast. Even after the reunion was over sounds like people Enjoyed their selves.

It was fun to see how great everyone is doing. To meet all their great families. The food was Fantastic, only problem I could not stop talking long enough to eat. and I still did not get to visit with everyone. Our four hours went fast.

I feel totally bad I had to return to SLC saturday evening. I am Jellous, everyone got to continue partying.

LOL!!! I hate Drunk Dialling!!! Just kidding, Sandra. I am going to have to start having someone take Teresa's phone when she is at the bar.

Anonymous said...

That was a fine weekend! What a great experience to reunite with old friends, and get a glimpse into their present lives. Your all looking great, and your Families are beautiful. May you all be happy and healthy for another 20 years and beyond.

Lori said...

Thanks again to all the hard work that was put into this. It was great to see everyone again.
I just wish I could have stayed longer.
It was awesome to see Mr. Horrocks after all these years. My first client when I started my residential was his nephew.
Looking forward to the next one

Anonymous said...

Where's all the pictures? I saw at least 10 cameras at the reunion. You guys going to share or what?