Thursday, May 31, 2007

Todd, Amy & Natalie Nielsen


Hello everyone. Peanut has been pestering me to post to this blog and so here it is.

When I left Duchesne I spent a long time working in construction operating heavy equipment. About 6 years ago, I joined up with a couple of guys and we have an excavating company that so far manages to pay the bills.

I met my wife, Amy in 1995 and we got married in 2000. She is from California. Our daughter Natalie just barely turned 3.

We currently live in Bountiful where Amy stays home with Natalie.

Hope this covers what I'm supposed to write. See you all soon.

8 comments:

Tonilinn said...

Hi Todd, You have a beautiful family. It is great to read what you have been up to. I hope to see you soon...

Danen Lott said...

Wow, You did awesome. Great to see your family. Sorry I haven't called you yet. I will try to catch p with you soon.

Fay said...

Hey, I didn't see this until after I wrote you back. not only has Peanut been buging you but I as well just a little peer pressure is all it took. good job!! That pic is the cuteist!!!! Amy good job getting Todd in front of the camera. Todd don't take this personally my husband doesen't care for the camera either. It looks great.

Later Cuz

Bonnie said...

Hi Todd,
Its great to hear your doing good, and that your wife gets to stay home with your darking little girl. So do you like living in Bountiful? I lived there just after high school and worked at Fred Meyers. I was living with my sister Betty then. bye for now.

Joni said...

gorgeous family, way to go.
can't wait to see you.

Corinne :) said...

Hi Todd, This is sooooo weird being able to say hello again to everyone. I almost ignored it all but somehow changed my mind. your family looks great!! I really enjoy being in the same ward as your mother! She is such an awesome lady!! She also was my visiting teacher for several years. You are lucky to have such a great mother. OH, and I guess that means....Yes, I live in Duchesne. Talk later....

StanPierce said...

all that pestering finally paid off. Your guys look great.
See ya in a couple months!
P

Lori said...

Todd,
Welcome Friends!!
(the door mat your mom had on the front door of your house.)

Cute little girl.
Hope to see you guys next weekend