Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Brian & Roxanne Ringel Clark

I have been told that it is time that I posted something, so here it goes.

I have been married now for going on 19 years to Brian Clark, we have 4 children my oldest Michael is 16 (soon to be 17). McKaylee is 13, Michelle is 12 and Matthew is 8 (yes they all begin with M, I do not know how that happened). We have been living in the Heber Valley now for the last 5 years and we just love it here.

I work part time for a small company here doing all the bookkeeping, office managing and anything else they throw at me. I also manage 5 other small companies for the CEO on of which is an airpark located out in the Fruitland area. Some of the other things that keep me busy besides my kids are; I still play volleyball, I donate my time to the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life, I am the PTA Treasurer, church callings and I work part time for my husbands business. Brian keeps telling me I have a problem saying NO, hence I get myself in a lot of trouble and sometimes go crazy with all the running around that I do. My children also contribute to the many hours I spend running around by being active in drama, power tumbling, dance, baseball, soccer, basketball, and piano to name a few.

Right now I am learning to play single parent as my husband is currently serving in Afghanistan until the 1st of October. He is with the 67th Aerial Port Squadron, United States Air Force Reserves, and his unit was called up back in April. He has been gone officially since the middle of May and I am finding myself counting the days until he comes home. I have to say that I am proud of my husband and the sacrifices he has made to serve his country.

I am excited for our reunion and look forward to attending in August.

2 comments:

Tonilinn said...

Hi Roxanne, You have a beautiful family. You sound like that you sure have your hands full with all that you do. It is good to see your post on here finally. Take care...

Delena said...

Hi Roxanne, thanks for adding your post! You have a great looking family and I'll bet your very proud of them. I'm sorry that your husband is away with the military right now. My husband is away right now as well with the military, but at least he's still here in the states, thank goodness! I will keep you and your family in my prayers while he's away. Take care.