Monday, July 30, 2007

Seth



Slowing down is for losers. Lets see I finally married 6 years ago, to a girl from Lake Town UT and we have 4 kids, Brandon the eldest is 16 and my stepson, Seth Jr 6, Tiffany 1.5 and Nolan who is 3 months. I am currently living in Tooele UT. and have been there for the last three years. I am working for a private contractor for goverment equipment as a Electronic Technician. Looking foward of seeing the rest of the Class.
This me and Jr on the first boat we made with a chain saw.


5 comments:

Tonilinn said...

Hey Seth, So great to see your post on here. I am glad that all is well with you. Take care...

Shiree said...

With a chain saw? That is so cool!
Glad to see you doing so well. Hope to see you at the reunion.

leslie said...

Seth,
I'm sorry we lost each other on the phone last time we talked, Oh well gives you more to talk about at the reunion. Hope to see you there.

Joni said...

So glad to see you posted. It was great talking to you. Hope you can make it to the reunioun. I'll keep praying for Nolan.

Lori said...

Seth,
It was great being able to talk with you & your little boy, he sure is a funny one.It's funny that we live so close and yet never knew it.
See ya soon