Saturday, July 21, 2007

Ken Purdy

Hey Class of '87, You all look great! I thought I had better add my update. I have been living in Heber City for the last 12 years. (Love It!) Married for 16 years to a little hottie from Texas, Carrie. We have four kids, 3 boys ( Tyler 15, Zach 12,Brydger 7) all better athletes than dad. 1 little girl ( Kendyl 3, aka Baby Godzilla!). I have been with the Utah Highway Patrol since 1996. I have been a k9 handler for 9 of those years, and the Sergeant/Trainer for 7 years. I just recently retired from the Swat Team, so that I could instruct at Police/Swat K9 seminars in North America. During my spare time, I coach the boys and make sure my Girls (Carrie & Kendyl), have everything they want, when they want it! Im looking forward to seeing all of you, and will not except any excuses for not showing up. (Tom & Doug). See you all there!

5 comments:

StanPierce said...

Kenny!
Great to see you on here! Looks like things are good for you.
See ya in a couple of weeks, tell you UHP buddies not to be pulling an rental cars over during the weekend of 8/11.
Stan

Tonilinn said...

Hi Ken,
Great to see your post on here. You sound like that you are doing very well with everything. Take care...

leslie said...

LOL, Stan the only place I ever get a speeding ticket is dropping down into heber. (its not my fault!!)

Kenny, I am SO HAPPY (my nephew says that)to hear how you are doing, when Jason was in my ward he would keep me up to date on what you was up to. but thats been ten years.

I am excited sounds like so many people are planning on being at the reunion.

Joni said...

Kenny,
Glad to hear things are well with you. Can't wait to see you.

Lori said...

Kenny,
It's hard to picture you as a law enforcement officer. But thanks for all you do to keep everyone safe from all the speeders in that area where it is easy to get going & loose track of how fast... Never got caught YET
Hope to see ya next weekend