Friday, May 4, 2007

Hi All ! Fay Herget (Nielsen)

Adelaide and Brockton.

I served an 18 Month Mission in Adelaide Australia, I Loved every minute of my mission. My husband served his Mission In Boston Mass, that is where my little boy gets his name from. After High school I studied Cosmetology. However, after getting married and having Adelaide I decided to dedicate my time to raising my children. Lamar and I have been happily married going on 11 years now. My Husband and I own a small business; he Sales & Designs Kitchens, He also builds & designs furniture. I have to say so myself, He Is a masterpiece at Designing. I am so excited seeing everyone on here, I hope to be able to see you all at the reunion.
(I THINK IT WILL ROCK).
Fay Herget

15 comments:

Danen Lott said...

Holy cow Fay, your kids are beautiful . I look forward to your story.

Tonilinn said...

Hi Fay, your children are adorable. I am going to see if I can go to the reunion, that is if I am not in the middle of getting married. I will be putting my post in here soon. I am just waiting on a photo, and my Fiance's better lap top. Talk to you soon. Tonilinn

Joni said...

your kids look just you, very cute.

StanPierce said...

Fay, they are beautiful! Now I understand your email address a little better.
Thanks for all the help and chat's recently. Looking forward to seeing you.
P

Delena said...

Hi Fay. I think your kids are so cute. I can't wait to see you in July, it's going to be so fun! Talk to you soon

kim said...

Hi Fay, your kids are so cute.They look just like you. Hope to see you at the reunion!

leslie said...

In the words of my grandpa "Look at those two cute little Nielsen babies"

Really fay you kids are just Dalls but then so is their mom!!!!!

Bonnie said...

Yes Fay,
I will say the same thing everyone else is saying, Your kids are just adorable. They have changed alot since I seen them 4 years ago eh!
Love Bonnie

leslie said...

HA HA...
Sorry fay I had to do it!! I have cracked-up sence i wrote that last line. I THINK IT WILL ROCK!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.....I cant stop, you will never trust me again. But i will go take it off if you want me to.. you had to see it.

Fay said...

I Posted this picture of my kids a few weeks ago because we
do not have a current family photo,other than photo's camping.so I will wait until we have family photo taken or wait until the reunion.

Shiree said...

Hi Fay,
It's so fun to see your Kids. They are very cute.
They bring back memories of you when we were young.

Delena said...

Hi fay. I won't be able to attend the reunion after all, so i hope that you'll still post a family photo when you get one. Take care

addie0171 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
addie0171 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
addie0171 said...

hi mom these pics are so old but i love them
addie