Saturday, May 5, 2007

Hi everyone! (Delena's family)





This is such a good idea! It's so good to see how everyone is doing. It's amazing though how much time has gone by since we graduated. Just a note about my family and I. Robbie and I have 4 kids: Nikki 19, Garth 15, Lexie 12, and Joey 10. Robbie and I have been married 20 years this July. I've been a full time student at USU for 2 years shooting for a bachelors in Respiratory Therapy. My husband is a cattle hauler for a livestock company, and has just started working for the army reserves as a military policeman. I look forward to visiting with everyone!

10 comments:

Tonilinn said...

Hi Sis, I hope to see you soon, I sure do miss you after all of these years. I love you!

Danen Lott said...

Delena,
I was able to move this over for you. I hope it is the way you wanted it. You can hit the little pencil to edit it if you would like.

-Danen

kim said...

Delena, So good to see you and your cute family. Your oldest daughter looks just like you! Hope you are planning to come to the reunion! Can't wait to see you!

StanPierce said...

Hey Delena,
I think you may be tied with Wayne for 'most unchanged'! Hope to see you at the reunion, tell Robbie hi.
P

Bonnie said...

Hey Dellbell,
You look so good. As Kim said your oldest daughter looks just like you. I wont be at the reunion but maybe we can arrange something for July. Hope to see you soon.
Love you. Bonnie

Bonnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
leslie said...

IS Robbie same age as us, or a class ahead of us, I don't remember. You have a cute family,
Remember in Elementary on the swings When I feel off. Funny I did not kill myself that day. that was one of the first times I played with you.

Fay said...

Hey, girl it's nice to see you again, but will be better in person. It has been good talking to you and catching up. nice little family photo's. Garth sounds just like Rob.

Cheers

Shiree said...

Arlington is not for from me. We went to Six Flags not long ago. I'm in Rowlett. A north east suberb of Dallas. How long ago did you live in Texas?

Delena said...

Hey everyone! It looks like i won't be able to attend the reunion after all due to my mothers failing health, husbands absence with the military, and other pressing matters.I hope that you all have a great time though. It's been fun communicating with you all lately. Take care.