Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Hey! (Stan Peanut Pierce Family)




Great idea getting this blog started Danen.

Here's the scoop on Peanut. I go by Stan now, I haven't been called Peanut by anyone but my Mom for close to 20 years now. I'm married to Christine and we have 3 children and a big fat chocolate lab. Troy 17; Jesse 13; Hannah 7; and Guinness 6. We live in Flagstaff, AZ, about 130 miles north of Phoenix. We've been here for 13 years and I guess it's home. Christine is a real estate agent in town and currently I'm the sales manager for the local NBC affiliate TV station. I spent way too much time in radio and made the move over to advertising sales about 7 years ago. Here's a couple of pictures of the Pierce gang.

12 comments:

Russ Prows said...

Hey man whats up? Been a long long time. So you are planning on going to the reunion right? That will be cool.

StanPierce said...

We're planning to be there. You're coming too, right?

Danen Lott said...

I added your family name to the title so it would be easier to keep track in the index and archive. Hope you don't mind.

Tom Burdick said...

I am so Bummed I didn't track you down when I was in Flagstaff about 18 months ago.

Fay said...

Hey... P I hope you are sitting when you get on the blog, because finaly I have posted my cute kids on there. sorry it has taken me so long, with only haveing 2 kids they keep me busy.It has been good visiting you through email.

Later

Delena said...

Hi! It's so good to see your cute family and hear what you've been up to. I hope to see you soon.

kim said...

Peanut! It was so good talking to you on the phone. Your family is sooo cute. Can't wait to see you at the reunion.

Ken and Carrie Purdy said...

Hey brotha, what an awsome family!
Cant wait to see you and the rest at the reunion......

Tonilinn said...

You have a nice looking family. I like the picture of you working on the car. I hope to see you soon.

kim said...

I'm not a slacker-just technically challenged! I'm working on getting a picture. Have you heard from Doug?

Shiree said...

It's great to see your pictures.
You have changed a little but not a lot. Your kids are cute.
I would love to see you at the reunion. It has been way to long.
We did have a lot of fun when we were young.

Anonymous said...

Yo, Stanley~
Sorry I haven't been as congenial as I should. This whole 20 year flashback thing has thrown me for a loop. It's good to see you doing so well. My folks are living in Sedona, next time I'm down there I'll give you a ring, I'd like to do some "catching up" in person, I'm really no good on the phone.