Thursday, May 31, 2007

Sandra Swasey (Alred)




Sandra Swasey (Alred), Bryan (18), Tyler (15)
Hello Class of 1987,
A couple years after graduation I married Kirk Swasey, He joined the Navy we spent the first 8 years or so living the military life, we lived in Virgina Beach, and Mississippi, After Kirk left the Military we returned to Utah and moved to Orem, Where I returned to school to become a Dental Hygienist. After Kirk and I Divorced he returned to Duchesne, Me and the kids still live in Orem.
Raising 3 Teenagers by myself is Exciting, to say the lease.
Bryan (18) as you can see just graduated High school this year. He also made the honers role every quarter , he received an achievement in science award. He just left to spend the Summer working in Moab.
Tyler (15) is my sport freak, he races dirt bikes, He has competed in a few competitions and did really well. He also loves to skate board. Because he Loves the outdoors, we have agreed that if he keeps his grades up he can live in Duchesne where he can have all the space he wants to race his bike.
Toni (13) my baby girl, is being the normal 13 year old, I hope both of us makes it pass this stage in her life. I will get some update pictures of her soon, the only question is going to be what color will her hair be this week.
I just sent my laptop to Moab with Bryan, However, I will get on here and check up on the class as often as I can. It is so exciting to see what everyone is doing. I would also love to hear from all my friends, Danen and Stan has my cell phone number. I feel that a class reunion is a fantastic Idea and I am excited it see everyone there.

6 comments:

leslie said...

There you go Sandra, You are the Writer not me!!!! If you want me to change what I wrote is just give me a call and we will make the changes.

I also posted a pic of us on my post if you would like to see it.

Tonilinn said...

Hi Sandra, It is really great to read about you, and your life. I know how the single Mom thing goes, I did it for a long time, and it was not easy. My heart goes out to you for having 3 teenage children. My son graduated a year ago on June 2nd... I have his, and his brother's picture posted, it is the last one that was taken of them. I hope to see you soon...

Bonnie said...

Hey Sandra,
So how do you like being a Dental Hygienist? That is also what my Husband does and he loves it. You seem to be doing great as a single Mom, I have so much respect for single parents, My little sister is a single Mom and I dont know how you guys do it, its hard enough being a parent with a spouce but you guys are just amazing. Its great to see you, you still look the same. bye for now.

Corinne :) said...

Well, hello. Your family looks great!! Its nice to see that I'm not the only one with a graduate. However, Jaromy graduated last year and is now 19. I can't believe how quick the years have passed by. It has finally hit me... I am getting OLD.
Talk 2 u later

Fay said...

Hey, Sandra it sure is nice to see you and photo's of your fam.I hope you will be able to make it to the reunion. It will be nice to see and visit with you in person. you haven't changed much to me. I think there are a few of us that have not changed. other than are age. you look good. take care hope to see you soon.

Cheers,
Fay

Lori said...

Sandra,
WOW, what can I say that has not already been said........ cute kids see ya next weekend all that Jazz
I miss you guys