Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Leslie Heed














Leslie and Sandra at Bryans Graduation/Nephew Jameson He had to set on the bleachers and get his pic like all the big kids was (I know we are kinda Cheesy)
Jameson took my pic, Not to bad for his first picture.

Good Lord Danen!!!
You are making me learn something new. But I'm here!!! Now if only I remember what i did. Yeppeee!!

Now what have I been up too, I live in North Salt Lake (Bountiful), I moved from Duchesne about 10 years ago. Last year I finely got my Degree in Sociology with an emphasis on Business, it took me 20 years but i finely did it. I have two nephews that meens the world to me, and is a daily part of my life- Jameson, just turned three, and his baby brother Jaydon who is a few weeks old, I am working as an office manager, for a tank and trailor company.
I am excited about the Idea of a class reunion!!! I think it can be great!!!
OH Man to think 20 YEAR UGGG. Seems like yesterday!!

14 comments:

Danen Lott said...

Very cool, isn't funny we all live so close but never see each other.

StanPierce said...

Hey myspace buddy!

Tonilinn said...

Hi Leslie, It was great hearing from you. I hope to see you soon, if I can make it to the reunion. Talk to you soon.

Delena said...

Hi Leslie! I hope we can get together in July when Bonnie is visiting. Its been nice visiting with you on e-mail. Talk to you soon

kim said...

Hi Leslie! I hope you are planning to come to the reunion, Can't wait to see you!

Delena said...

Robbie is a grade ahead of us. He's 13 months older that me. Yes, i do vaguely remember you falling off of the swing while we were playing. It's been so long ago that i'm surprised you remembered that though.

Tonilinn said...

Hi Leslie, It looks like that I will be coming to the reunion after all. I asked My Fiance' if he would take me, and he said not a problem. I look forward to seeing you. I will be putting my photos on this weekend. Talk to you soon.

Sandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandra said...

hi there

Tonilinn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shiree said...

I just remembered somthing about you. We share the same birthday.
And were born in the same hospital.
Wow! The memories keep flooding in.

Tonilinn said...

Looking good girl! I am glad that you posted yours, and Sandra's pictures on here. Talk to you soon..

Tonilinn said...

Oh yeah, and your Nephew is a cutie also...

Lori said...

Leslie,
Keep those Emails coming
I'll see you next weekend
And oh yeah by the way........ WATCH OUT FOR THOSE UHP OVER BY HEBER