Friday, May 4, 2007

Rob "Robby" Shumway Family


Thanks everyone for their hard work, this is a great idea.
A little update on me. Fredia and I have been married for 16 years now. We have five kids (Braiden, Allie, Jansen, Trey and Abbie), two dogs, two cats and two ferrets. Neighbors like to call me Noah, but I think of myself as Tarzan Lord of the Jungle. As you can see from the picture, some are more photogenic than others. Since graduating from the University of Utah we have lived in Lehi. I am a pharmacist at Rite Aid in Provo (That is the only thing I knew how to do).
I can't wait to see everyone.

10 comments:

Danen Lott said...

My anniversary is coming up quick so it must be time for our yearly get together. Braden is shooting right up there.

StanPierce said...

Great looking family, Rob of the Jungle! Looking forward to seeing you!
P

Joni said...

cute family. can't wait to see you.

Delena said...

Your family is so cute. Hope to see you soon.

leslie said...

Rob I met one of your kids, Remember he was in the gas station he started telling me his whole story. I know he was yours before I even seen you that day, they are cute. I think it was your second boy but im not sure.

Tonilinn said...

Great looking family! I hope to meet them soon.

Bonnie said...

Robbie I have to say you look just like your Dad. you have a beautiful family.

Fay said...

Rob I have to diddo what Bonnie said, WOW you look like you'r Dad. I'm sure you have heard this many times. cute little family, I love you'r little boy at the bottom the one that almost lost his glasses, I love it. hope to see you at the reunion.

Cheers

Shiree said...

Nice looking family.
I always wondered if you would follow in your fathers foot steps.

Anonymous said...

Shumway, you've been a busy guy. Lovely family, I hope you all made it to Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. I live for it.
D~