Sunday, May 20, 2007

Shiree Benda (Angus)

Taylor Nicole age 11
Kyle age 15

very old photo
Hello to you all. It has been so great to see your pictures and read about your lives. The blog thing was a wonderful Idea. I have missed y'all (you guys) over the years. All kinds of memories have been flooding back to me the past few weeks. I will be going to the reunion, hope to see you all there.
I have lived in Texas for 22 years now. I've been married to my husband Bob for 13 years. We have 2 children, Kyle is 15 and Taylor will be 11 in July. I have a step son, Jason, he is serving in the Air Force. He and his wife have 2 sweet little girls. Yes, that makes me a grandma!
I'm a stay at home mom and I still make and sell cheese cakes on the side. I've grown older, wiser and wider but other than that I'm still the same.
I've been going back to Duchesne and Fruitland (family) almost every summer for the past 20 years. I have seen a few of you but I have not done well at keeping in touch. Hope to see you soon.

10 comments:

Danen Lott said...

Great looking kids. It has been so long it would be great to see you. I hope you can make it out.

-Danen

Tonilinn said...

Cute family you have there... Tonilinn

Delena said...

What part of Texas do you live in? We lived in Arlington for about 3 years. Great place to live. It's good to see your family. Hope to see you soon!

kim said...

Hi- miss you! Hope to see you soon

Joni said...

miss you more!

Fay said...

Hey, Shiree you have not changed a bit, you look good,you still look the same like some of the rest of us. you have a cute family.
Hope you can make it to the reunion.

Cheers

leslie said...

Yes we was born the same night in Roosevelt. Mom said there was a boy put up for adoption that night too.
I am getting lots of memories fludding back too.
What's worse lastnight I went to Sandra's oldest sons graduation.
It seems like her and kirk was just trying to convince me to buy a pregnancy test LOL. I boobed all night.

Delena said...

Hi. We lived only about 5 minutes from six flags, could see it from the house. We lived in Texas for about 3 years, long enough to get the accent. We still say "ya all". We liked everything about Texas, except for the humidity and bugs.

Tonilinn said...

Hi, I was wondering how old your step son is? It was not mentioned on your post. It's kind of cool that we both have a step son in the air force. I hope to see you soon...

Tonilinn said...

Wow! Yes,what a small world we live in. It makes me wonder if I know Jason's Mom,where I work in a school.