Thursday, May 24, 2007

Hello From The Spencer Family



Hello from Twentynine Palms California, sorry I haven't posted sooner but between my 4 little girls and my wife exspecting our 5th little girl we are a very busy family. It has been fun reading all the postings from everyone.
I thought I would catch you all up on me and what I have been up to.
I work for the County of San Bernardino running heavy equipment, after driving truck for 12 years I finally decided to find a job that allows me to stay at home with my family. Between work, my church callings and my family I have a very busy life, but still find time to watch wwe wrestling and Nascar with my little girls(at the dismay of my wife)Hahahahaha
Next I would like to introduce my Family, the Picture at the top Is of Me and My Little One's From Left to right Is Jessie Lynn our 14 year old, Rebecca Rayna our 3 year old, Dani Grace Our 1 Year old and Michelle Vachon our 7 year old. and the Last Picture Is of me and My Lovely Wife Christina.
I was hoping to attend the reunion but it looks as we may not be able to being that we have a new baby on the way and that happens to be monsoon season out here in the desert and my boss isn't big on giving time off during the rainy season but we might sneak up anyway we will see. I am looking forward to getting back in touch with many I have lost contact with, It has been fun seeing what has gone on in everyone's lives and how they have changed in some cases or not in others. I look forward to blogging with you all soon.
Paul Spencer

12 comments:

Tonilinn said...

Hi Paul, You have a beautiful family. It looks like you are doing very well. I hope to see you soon...

Danen Lott said...

Awesome Paul. It has been great to talk to you again. As you promised you have a beautiful family. Next time I am down in that area, lunch is on me.

Fay said...

Nice to see that you are doing great and and have a fine looking family. hope you can make it to the reunion.
It was nice to read what you have been up to. I alittle suprized that you live in Cali, my husband is from San Jose Cali but left Cali when he was 9 yrs of age.
take care, and good luck with the new baby.

Cheers

leslie said...

OH Paul 5 girls and they are all going to have to turn 13, then you will have 5 teenage girls in your home, WHAT DID YOU DO to get blessed with 5 girls. Just Kidding

Last time I talked to you was the year it was so cold out in the basin, and my car door froze shut in Roosevelt, and you came to my rescue and got it open for me. LOL

Angela tells me from time to time what you been up to. Your youngest looks like her.

Bonnie said...

Paul,
You look like my brother Leonard(WOW I had to take a second look) You look so happy,I am happy for you, Congrats! life sure has lots of surprises in store for us all eh?!

Cynthia said...

I'm not sure how far back we're related (remember, I'm a Spencer, too) but apparently girls run in some families! (I have five girls, too.) My sisters (all 7) are my very best friends, and your girls will have that same great opportunity. Congratulations!! They are beautiful.

It's nice to hear what you've been up to. Sounds like things are going well. It would be great to see you, but we'll understand on so many levels if you don't make it. Good luck with the new little one.

Delena said...

Hi. I was so happy to see your post. It's wonderful to see what you've been doing these past years. It sounds like things are going well for you and that you and your family are happy. Your children are very beautiful. Hope to talk to you soon!

StanPierce said...

Great to see you on here! When/if you're up this way, lunch on me.
Stan

Joni said...

cute family. will be fun to see you again.

Corinne :) said...

5 girls!!!! Nothing like a female basketball team. Are u planning on making it for our class reunion? It will be nice 2 see u and your family? How old will your baby be in Aug?

Seth said...

Pual start investing in shotguns, best advice I can give you. Nice family

Lori said...

Paul,
I was raised in a family with 6 girls. I sure hope you have more than one bathroom in your house. Stock up on the tylenol while they are little, you are going to need it.