Sunday, May 6, 2007

Tonilinn's Family




Hello everyone, I thought that I would tell you what I have been up to since we graduated from high school. I moved out to P.A. to get married to my first husband, I was married for 9 years. I have a step son Michael, he is 22 years old, and my son John, he is 18 going on 19. I ended up re-marrying some one else five years later after my first divorce, but that only lasted 4 years. I then ended up moving her to Nevada to be close to my family after being gone 3,000 miles away for over 18 years. I have been divorced for over a year now. I am now taking a break from men for a while, and trying to get my life together. I work at the Manse elementary school running a computer lap top learning center. Besides me working I have a church calling as the primary secretary, and I will soon be going through the temple. I have started playing the piano again, singing, (I kind of gave up the music stuff in P.A.) and I love to crochet. (I have made 113 afagahns through the years.) I hope to be able to make it to the reunion.

10 comments:

Delena said...

I can't wait to see you too sis. I also can't wait to see your updated pictures. Talk to you soon!

leslie said...

Tonilinn you do need to get pics of your fam on here so we can see them. hope you can make it to the reunion!!!Be fun to catch up.

Bonnie said...

I am waiting to see pics of you and your family. I havent seen you since school eh!

StanPierce said...

Great to hear from you. Hope to see you pix up soon and see you and the reunion!

leslie said...

That is so exciting you will be there!!!! I am planning to take 4 days off and be there for the fair. I ususally do every year. My cousin Teresa would freak if I didnt. It will be great to show your sweety where you come from. I have learn all the good and bad Duchesne will always be home.

leslie said...

Tonilinn I finely got on here and seen your kids, You can tell your son belongs to you he has a lot the same features. Great looking kids.

Shiree said...

What a small world we live in. My step son Jason is 25. He went to High school in Pahrump NV. His mom is a school teacher there somewhere.
How funny.

Tonilinn said...

More info. on Tonilinn's family: Here is what my boys do for a living; Michael my step son is in the air force, he just had to go back to Iraq the other day, and he will be gone for months. I am worried about him. John my son is a Mason. (Brick layer) At this time John has a job building modular homes. I am very proud of my boys, and all that they do. I love them dearly...

Tonilinn said...

To all my class mates, Looks as though I will not beable to attend the class reunion due to my mothers health, and a couple of other major things going on in my life. I do hope that everyone has a good time. My thougts will be with you at that time. Take care...

Lori said...

It sure has been great talking with you again.
Remember to smile, things will get better all the way around
call me if you need me