Tuesday, May 1, 2007

I hope this helps get the communication going


I am creating this blog to facilitate all current and future communication between classmates. I have added as many peoples emails as I have so you can edit and post. Send me an email if you cannot edit or post. To add a new post just click on "New Post" in the upper right hand corner. If you don't see this, please contact me and I will resend the invitation to you.
Please include stories, pictures, and anything else you deem worthy for everyone to see.
Since we are in the middle of planning our 20 year reunion here are the current plans. The reunion will be held in Duchesne on Aug the 11th. This is during the county fair and should provide for plenty of activities. Please plan to come, you are not the only one who has gained weight, lost your hair, and a few teeth. No one will be forced to join the Miss Duchesne County contest. We still need caterers, places, lodging, and anything else. Please feel free to post whatever you want on this blog and feel free to contact me or Stan (Peanut) with any questions.

Danen Lott
dlott@mpifix.com
801 870-1644

1 comment:

Fay said...

Hey.. Danen this has been a great idea. thanks for putting it together. I'ts been nice to see everyone again. I can't wait for the reunion.
You sure have a cute Family, can't wait to meet them.