Friday, May 4, 2007

Tom Burdick Family



Hello all. Thinking about the upcoming reunion really takes me back. Good times. Here's a picture of me and the missus in Jackson Hole a few years back. That's my wife Lara, Married 3 years now. We have a little boy named Noah who is almost 16 months now. I'm hoping that he grows up to be a champion Bull-rider, but he rarely makes 8 sec. I'm in Seattle working and teaching at the real live Grey's Anatomy hospital: Harborview. I was hoping to make it to the reunion, but My sister in Law is getting married that same weekend so it's looking dicey.

11 comments:

Danen Lott said...

Great to see the pics. If you can't make it to the reunion I would love to catch up with you sometime else.

-Danen

leslie said...

I dont know Tom That Bull Looks pritty mean to me. You and your Wife has a real cutee there.

StanPierce said...

How long have you been in Seattle?

Joni said...

I agree wayne still looks the same, but you haven't changed much either. good to see you

Ken and Carrie Purdy said...

Dude, you have to make the Reunion!!! Must see you! its been years.. you and the Fam look great.

Tonilinn said...

Tom, your little boy is a cutie. I hope to see you soon.

Kat Hudson said...

Can we call you our own "McDreamy?" Couldn't resist, I'm a "Grey's Anatomy" fan.

It's great to see that you haven't changed too much. Your wife is beautiful and so is your boy. You seem very happy and that is what make the planet spin, I think.

Wayne said...

Tom, it is good to see a picture of you and your family. You all look great. Too bad that you might not be there for the reunion. Are your parents still out there?
-Wayne

Fay said...

Tom cute little boy, he's a doll, I think he looks alot like you. I have to say diddo that you have not changed much other than the hair on you'r face looks good. Nice little family.

Cheers

Shiree said...

Great pictures!
You look very happy.

Anonymous said...

Hey Tom~
Last time I saw you, I was slightly inebriated, (ok, I was drunk) and you whipped my butt in a game of chess. Then I blinked, and 15 years were gone. Isn't Life strange? Glad to see you healthy and happy, here's to 15 more x4. Cheers!