Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Lynda (Randolph) Phillips Family


Thanks to the Blog-Master (aka: Danen) and a quick break from what I call work, I can now introduce my family to the Class of 87.

I finally with great reluctance settled back in Utah. I left my heart in Seattle though. Very jealous of Tom right now. I have two great kids.
Brittany is 16, need I say more. Jimmy is 12, basketball is his life.

I work in the Sports and Entertainment industry and at an Elementary. Most of my friends would tell you I work too much, but I enjoy what I do.

If I had to sum up the last 20 years I'd say minus a couple of curve balls thrown my way. I've had a lot more slam dunks.



Life is Good!
Lynda Lou











9 comments:

Bonnie said...

I am SOOOO happy to see you and hear your doing good. I will be the first to say you work TOO MUCH, Your the hardest person to get ahold of.I Love you Lots!!

leslie said...

Hi Lynda, nice to see you and your family, I often think of you from time to time, and fay's kept me up to date a little on how you are doing. Hope to be able to see you sometime, fay wants to do lunch when bonnie is out, if they do they do maybe I will see you then. if not the reunion I hope.

Tonilinn said...

Hi Lynda, You are looking great, and you have cute kids too. It is good to read what you are up to these days. I hope to see you soon...

Delena said...

Hi Lynda. It's so nice to see you looking so good. It looks like life has treated you well. I hope to see you at our summer luncheon with Bonnie, or at the reunion!

Fay said...

Hey,girl it has been good talking to you, those pictures are cute. they are growing to fast.hope to see ya sooner than later. Love ya,
Cheers

StanPierce said...

GO JAZZ!

Joni said...

Lynda,
You and your family look great.
can't wait to see you.

Corinne :) said...

Shelley, It's been a few years since we've chated. You look so good!! Baby McCade is now 3 1/2. Cutest little boy ever. We are so blessed to have him . Can't wait 2cu!

Lori said...

I sure do miss your bubbly personality.
can't wait to see ya